We cherish networking with different in developments, this is an arm in developing many communities through a shared approach. Strengthening social development initiative, accountability and fundamental change calls for a solidified relationship of partners whose interest and actions promote socio-economic development and sustainability of our people.
We welcome partners that are ready to work with us in development initiatives for the good of the marginalized communities in both rural/urban centers. Creation of partnership linkages, affiliations, consortiums, grants, donations, education, exposures, contributions, joint ventures and other kind of interventions can act as a driving force in uplifting the living standards of the people.The task ahead of us all is building for the present and future generations. Collective responsibility by all of us can transform the poor community members into a better life. This should be our principle honoring the almighty’s call of helping those in need of a service.
GRONET would appreciate partners in the following focal areas;
- Environmental Protection and Food Security.
- Capacity Building and Skills Development for Youth and Women
- HIV/AIDS Information, Prevention, Care and Treatment
- Saving and Credit Schemes
- Public welfare, Gender and Health Care
- Human Rights and Good Governance
- Consultancy Works and Commission Agents
- The Aids Support Organisation (TASO)
- Operation Wealth Creation (OWC)
- Lungujja Community Health Caring Organization (LUCOHECO)
- Children of the Sun Foundation (COSF)
- Regional Lorry Truck Drivers Association (RLTDA)
- Kabuuma Mighty Youth